Friday, March 18, 2011

Almost Black

Almost black nail polish is very cool because you usually have to look twice to catch the true color. Pictured here is one of my new faves- Suzi Skis the Pyrenees by OPI. It is from OPI's Spain collection which includes two other colors, a dark green and dark eggplant. I actually got my nails done in this color yesterday and it's kind of a dark charcoal or smokey blue/gray.

I am always looking for a new dark color to wear but can't seem to get away from the deep reds or purples. I love this shade and am excited that I found it, even if it is almost summer and most of my color choices from now on will probably be much lighter. What are your favorite shades? I am always looking for new amazing polishes!

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you, I usually stick with deep dark reds (Essie's Wicked polish is great). I will have to try this OPI next.

    ReplyDelete