Friday, February 25, 2011

A Chocoholics Dream

Last week I literally thought I had died and gone to heaven. I walked into Dylan's Candy Bar in New York City and was surrounded by an overwhelming array of sweets. While oogling over the world's largest gummy bear (I'm not kidding, it was $40.00 and weighed like 5 lbs) I spotted my latest obsession- an enormous chocolate fountain.

Although we all love traditional chocolate fondue, chocolate fountains take a fun new twist on dousing treats into delicious chocolate. These are great for any party or event as both adults and kids alike will be excited by the idea of mouth-watering flowing chocolate. The fountain makes an excellent centerpiece and can be complimented by any assortment of sweet or savory snacks to be used as dippers.

If you aren't crazy about the idea of featuring a chocolate fountain at your next party, consider giving one as a gift. Trust me, it's every chocoholics dream! I'm not sure yet what I will be celebrating, but I will definitely find some way to feature a chocolate fountain at my next get together. How could anyone resist a little pure chocolate indulgence?

No comments:

Post a Comment